Book Update:

I am currently writing Tri Me: A Working Mom's Road from Last Picked in Gym Class to Iron Distance Triathlon Finisher.
The book proposal is complete, and several chapters are finished!
For some of the thoughts, dialogue and anecdotes that will be included in the book, read my blog below.


Monday, August 16, 2010

Meet the new plan


David was kind enough to sit down with me tonight and tear apart the remaining four weeks of my training plan and figure out something that will work.

I have a new plan for this week, which will replace all my usual group workouts that will certainly tempt me to do things I shouldn't do yet with my knee still hurting.

Tuesday: Bike an hour and 15 minutes on the trainer. Walk 30 minutes fast.
Wednesday: Swim an hour and 30 minutes.
Thursday: Bike an hour and 30 minutes on the trainer. Walk one hour fast. (This is going to stink because I need to be at work at 7:45 a.m. this day.)
Friday: Bike two hours on the trainer.
Saturday: Swim an hour and 30 minutes. Attempt to run 20 minutes if my walk experiences have been good.
Sunday: If everything was good so far, bike 6 hours.

This means I am NOT going up to Cedar Point Saturday. Good thing I already went twice.

No comments: