Book Update:

I am currently writing Tri Me: A Working Mom's Road from Last Picked in Gym Class to Iron Distance Triathlon Finisher.
The book proposal is complete, and several chapters are finished!
For some of the thoughts, dialogue and anecdotes that will be included in the book, read my blog below.


Friday, August 13, 2010


Rest day


David talked some sense into me and I didn't do my 3-sport, 4-hour workout today.
Maybe tomorrow.
However, a friend was supposed to meet me this morning for his first quarry swim, and I forgot to tell him I wasn't showing up. Sigh. Now I am the jerk who stands people up at the quarry.

Update:
Arm = gross and a little painful, but nothing too deep.
Leg = more bruising than I thought. Very light scrapes.
Knee = There's almost a puncture or something. I can't really figure out what happened there. But Doc drained some fluid off the knee yesterday afternoon, which made it feel better and bend more. Between that and putting ice on it, it's coming along.

No comments: